Jo Samuel – Founder at Jamity Communications Ltd
When done well, communication is a force for good. I’ve spent many years helping businesses improve the way they communicate to achieve their strategic goals.
- I managed the internal communications for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, ensuring the growing workforce were informed and inspired every step of the way.
- I supported and advised senior leaders at Nationwide, the world’s largest building society, on issues such as employee engagement, compliance with regulation, culture change and wellbeing.
- At global technology giant Xerox I liaised with communication teams across Europe to ensure messages were consistent and local needs were met.
- I also have experience in branding and sponsorship, event management, video production, marketing and public relations.
Ask me about:
- Guidance and coaching for leaders
- Communications strategy and planning
- Internal communications and PR
- Organisational vision and values
- Culture and wellbeing
See examples of my work.