Your privacy is critically important and we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, which is primarily to enable you to contact us.
We collect this information on the Contact Me page:
- Name and email address
How Long We Keep Information
We discard information when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we’re not legally required to keep it.
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us